Official message from our Basileus Andy Hendrix.
Listing of the Theta Xi
|Pictures from various Theta Xi events.|
|View the History of the Theta Xi Chapter.|
|Information and purchase ticket to our annual ball.|
|Find out more about this scholarship foundation.||
The Robert H. Lawrence Jr. Scholarship and Community Service Foundation
was established to accommodate the provision of charitable and educational programs and services to residents of Peoria, IL and its surrounding communities.
More specifically, the purposes for which the Robert H. Lawrence Scholarship
and Community Service Foundation is organized are as follows:
The Robert H. Lawrence Scholarship and Community Service Foundation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes.
To make a donation to the foundation,
please click the button below.
- To offer a forum for young African-American males to develop positive self-concepts/images and leadership skills, and provide opportunities for social and community service.
- To provide opportunities for young African-American males to be mentored by members of the Theta Xi Chapter of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, as well as by other adults within the community.
- To serve as a vehicle for the generation and provision of scholarship assistance to deserving, college-bound high school students.
- To provide community service programs such as food drives for needy families, blood and voter registration drives, programs to combat illiteracy, and substance abuse.
- To provide programs seminars and symposia in cooperation with other organizations within the community on topics of vital importance including the impact of crime and violence on the community, teen pregnancy, the school drop-out rate, health, wellness and physical fitness and financial and retirement planning.
- To provide information on services and resources for the elderly.
AffinityTree�, All rights reserved.